How to create your anti-aging serum at home
Rose-hip oil and Sweet Almond oil with Geranium essential oil are the best combination for a perfect anti-aging serum. Most companies would charge a fortune for this. Why? Because most people do not know how easy it is to make this serum at home. I purchase most of my ingredients from Mountain Rose Garden. They sell organic and really good quality ingredients.
Rose-hip seed oil is an amazing product, it is considered a “dry” oil, meaning that it soaks into the skin easily, and does not leave a greasy residue. This unique oil contains essential fatty acids and being a great emollient for dry or mature skin. Can be used in all skin care recipes. Sweet Almond oil contains fatty acids as well as vitamins A and E and penetrates easily into the skin. It is quite an effective emollient for moisturizing the skin and hair. Lastly, throughout history Geranium has been known as a powerful wound healer. It has been used medicinally and in the fragrance industry.
- Sweet almond oil
- Rose-hip seed oil
- Geranium essential oil
- 1oz Amber Glass Bottles with Glass Eye Dropper – (Pack of 12), 5ml Greenals Peppermint Oil” target=”_blank”>Glass bottle container – 1 oz.
- Pour 1/2 oz. of Sweet Almond oil into the bottle.
- Pour 1/2 oz. of Rosehip seed oil into the bottle.
- Put 1 or 2 drops of Geranium essential oil depending how strong you want the scent to be.
- Lastly, close the bottle tightly and roll it back and forth to mix ingredients.
Apply this serum to your face morning and night. Apply 2 to 3 drops on the palm of your hands, then rub your hands together. Gently pat towards your face.