Hey guys! Here’s my review of the product Elepawl’s Hair Straightening Brush
Piepie and I had so much filming this!
You can buy this product at: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FDSL38K
3-in-1 MCH heating ionic and 3D floating straightener brush;
- Metal ceramic heater (MCH) technology delivers a fast response time as PTC heating which needs 2 minutes to heat
- The built-in ionic generator emits negative ions,10 million negative ions, instantly moisturizing the hair core, neutralizing the hair static, and offering extraordinary smoother hair
- 3D comb matrix arrays output hair glamour, make hair more stereoscopic heating , expand effective combing area, do not pull hair
hair straightening brush combines innovative technology, fashionable design and efficiency to create smart products that keep your hair gorgeous and healthy. Achieve salon-like results at home without having to spend extra time and money. Get a salon like hairstyle at home without spending much money ;
Discover Natural Moisture, Silky-looking , Healthy-looking Hairstyle;
Anti-scald Comb Design Protect You From High Temperature and it will automatically shut off for your safety ;
Ultra Fast Heat-up
MCH (Metal Ceramic Heater) gives even heat distribution and quick temperature recovery time. The adjustable heat temperature from 150°C (300°F) to 230°C (450°F) allows you to match your specific hair type.like thin, fine, wavy or curled. it can heat up to the desired temperature in 30s and offer great results.
Wake up the Hair and Regain its Brilliance
- Negative ions straight hair and neutralizing the hair static
- Closed hair scales to repair damaged hair
- Moisturizes your hair and prevents them of getting dry
My Honest Opinion
I honestly love this product. I like it more than the usual flat-iron hair straightener. This gives you that nice curve on the bottom part of your hair. It works so fast and makes it smooth and shiny.
This retails for $36.99 which is not bad. The product is very sturdy and seems like it will last for a long time. This is also perfect for people with very long hair.
My hair is straight, but it can look frizzy, If I don’t brush it. It took me less than 5 minutes to make my hair smooth and frizz free. Overall I’d give this brush 2 thumbs up for my hair type.
I tried using this on Piepie’s wavy/curly hair and it didn’t work as good as it did compare to my hair.
Let me know, if you have any questions. Leave me a comment or message me 🙂
connect with me:
Instagram – @thecitywifeblog
Facebook – The City Wife
Shop my recommended products –https://www.amazon.com/shop/thecitywi…
for business inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org
*this video is NOT sponsored. I was NOT gifted this product. All opinions are 100% my own.