I am extremely excited for my first-born daughter, who is starting Kindergarten soon. Her school will offer breakfast, lunch and supper, but she will still need to bring some healthy snacks and bottled water with her. So ‘insulated lunch boxes’ are critical to keep snacks fresh and tasty all day. I think the best lunch boxes should have bottle compartments, shoulder straps, inside and outside pockets available, insulated, lightweight and waterproof. Here are some of my recommended lunch boxes for your little ones.
· Specifically designed to work with Rubbermaid Lunch Box food containers and Blue Ice packs; insulated to keep food fresher longer
· Lightweight lunch bag with zip closure is easy to carry with comfort-grip handle and removable shoulder strap
· Includes specific compartments for bottles and utensils
· lunchbox containers, water bottles, utensils, and blue ice packs sold separately
· Microwave, dishwasher and freezer safe, BPA-free
The Bentgo Bag makes carrying your lunch a breeze. The bag’s insulated design keeps food cool, while an interior mesh pocket and securing elastic strap accommodate ice packs, napkins, Bentgo Cup, Bentgo Lunch Box, Bentgo Sauce Containers, and more.
At 8.3″ x 8″ x 5″, the Bentgo Bag is spacious and convenient, and can be used for taking almost any kind of food on the go. It also boasts an adjustable strap for your carrying comfort. The Bentgo Bag is made using eco-friendly materials, and is BPA-free. It is covered by a 2 year warranty, ensuring your complete satisfaction with the product.
– A specially made insulated lunch bag designed to keep food warm or cold on the go
– Spacious design makes it easy to pack food and take it with you anywhere (8.3″ x 8″ x 5″)
– Resistant to staining & odor retention. Made using healthy, Eco-friendly materials – BPA-free (hand wash only to keep lifespan of bag)
– Includes interior mesh pocket (ideal for Ice Pack or Napkins) and elastic strap (ideal for securing Bentgo Cup)
– NOTE: Bentgo Bag is not for use with Bentgo Kids
The Rover is designed for those who prefer to sample a wide variety of foods with smaller serving sizes.
Ultimately, we need as parents to offer lunch boxes that are functional, convenient and fun for our children to bring to school. My daughter likes cute things. So I like to keep everything interesting by purchasing products that I know she will like. It takes a lot of effort to do research on products that are great and affordable out there. However, at the end of day all my effort adds up because I know my kid’s new lunchbox will put a smile on her face.